2018 Email Whitelist Page
Welcome to our Glam Tribe!
Here’s what you need to do to sparkle and shine this season with your order!
Please whitelist and prioritize all emails from “Amy at Pandora’s Box”.
This is important!
If our emails aren't getting through, you'll miss our order & shipping updates, amazing deals, newest must-have jewelry items and more! 😱
So please whitelist our emails to make sure you're in the know:
Just add us to your email address email@example.com or when you receive an email from us, click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and click 'add to contacts'.
And, don’t forget to use HELLO25 to get your glam on! Apply at checkout.
Here’s some more information on how to whitelist us:
To make sure our email gets delivered to your Inbox, you must add Pandora’s Box Inc. (email@example.com) to your contacts list.
Please check your Gmail Spam Folder if you are not getting any emails from us in your inbox.
– If you see the email from Pandora’s Box Inc: Open the Email.
– Click the button on the toolbar, labeled Not spam
Next please, add Pandora’s Box Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Contacts list.
– Open the email from Pandora’s Box Inc.
– Click the drop-down arrow next to “Reply” in the upper right side the email from the header.
– Click the “Add Pandora’s Box Inc to Contacts List” from the list that appears.
– If Pandora’s Box Inc does not appear in the dropdown list, then you probably have already added us to your contacts. Awesome!
Gmail (Webmail and mobile)
Wondering why you’re missing out on amazing discounts?
To list all our future emails to appear in the “Primary” tab (instead of “Promotions”, or elsewhere), drag-and-drop the email message from beneath the tab it’s currently filed under, to the “Primary” tab.
For Yahoo! Mail
When opening an email message, a “+” symbol should display next to From: and Amy at Pandora’s Box. Select this and an “Add to contacts” popup should appear. Select “Save”.
If you have not received an email from us… Check your Spam Folder. If you see an email from “Amy at Pandora’s Box Inc”:
- Please open the email.
- Next, click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- Enter our email address: email@example.com in the text box next to “Contains”.
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. Make sure to put us on your Inbox folder.
- Click or tap Save…
- You will see in the next screen “Deliver to Inbox if From contains Pandora’s Box Inc–”
- Click or tap Save on this screen. Awesome!
- Add us on your Outlook address book by following these simple steps. Open the message, right-click Amy at Pandora's Box, and click Add to Contacts.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Junk. Open the junk folder and right-click the message. Click Not Junk.
- Add us to the Safe Recipient list. Click the gear icon, and choose Options. Click the Safe and Blocked Senders link, click Safe Senders, and input the messages from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure our email gets delivered to your AOL Inbox- Please complete these two steps… If you find messages from Amy at Pandora's Box in your spam folder:
- Right-click the email.
- Click “Not spam” in the resulting list.
Add email@example.com to your Address Book:
- Open the email from Amy at Pandora's Box.
- Click the show details link next to Amy at Pandora's Box in the From field.
- Move your mouse over or tap firstname.lastname@example.org to show the menu.
- Click or tap Add contact in the menu displayed.
- Add Amy at Pandora's Box to the name fields.
- Click Add contact.
Easy peasy, right? Now, you can step up your bling game with us and get to enjoy amazing discounts as our way to say “thank you”!
Happy Holidays & Talk Soon!
Head of Happiness