Jewelry Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Pandora's Box Q3 2018 Sweepstakes is sponsored by Pandora's Box, Inc. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence as of date of entry, subject to other conditions. Begins at 12:00 a.m. PT on 7/5/18; ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 10/3/18. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Visit www.pandorasboxinc.com/pages/jewelry-sweepstakes for Official Rules and complete eligibility.
Pandora's Box Q3 2018 SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Pandora's Box Q3 2018 Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 a.m. United States Pacific Time (“PT”) on August 27, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on October 3, 2018 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdictions of residence (whichever is older) as of date of entry ("Entrant"). Employees of Pandora's Box, Inc. ("Sponsor"), Digital Age Business, Inc. ("Administrator"), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies and immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win the prize. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.pandorasboxinc.com/pages/jewelry-sweepstakes ("Website") and follow the instructions to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes ("Entry"). Limit of one (1) Entry per person/email address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's Entry and that Entrant may be disqualified. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on September 27, 2018 to be eligible.
- Attempts made by the Entrant to submit multiple Entries in excess of the above stated limitations, or are in violation of these Official Rules by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, and logins, or any other methods are prohibited and all Entries obtained by such an Entrant may be disqualified if detected. Automated Entries are prohibited and use of any automated or computer system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification if detected. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service may apply. If participating via mobile device, standard phone data rates and usage charges imposed by your phone service provider may apply. All Entries shall be the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an Entrant, Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. Authorized Account Holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): Pandora Box Jewelry Set loaded with our top sellers, awarded as a Pandora's Box gift by mail. The ARV of the Grand Prize is USD$600. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all federal, country/state and local taxes/VAT, including applicable duty, associated with Grand Prize acceptance. Actual/appraised value of any items purchased at Pandora's Box may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prize is not transferable or assignable. Prize may only be shipped to 50 United States and D.C., Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United Kingdom. No substitution or transfer of Grand Prize is permitted, except that Sponsor may substitute prize component of equal value for any reason. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor.
- RANDOM DRAWING: The Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing, conducted on or about October 18, 2018 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be conducted by the Administrator at their offices in Miami, FL USA. They are an independent organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the drawing. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified at the e-mail address provided during registration and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility & Liability Release or Declaration of Compliance, depending on potential winner’s country of residence, and where legal, a Publicity Release within five (5) days of notification attempt. In order to be eligible to win the prize, a potential winner who is a Canadian resident must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question as posed by Sponsor. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize-related activity. FOR RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM: THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Sweepstakes materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information or late, mistranscribed, delayed or incomplete Entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the Entry process or this Sweepstakes; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes or the processing of Entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Seattle, Washington or the appropriate State Court located in Washington in the U.S. ; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Seattle, Washington in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in Washington for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Washington in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of Washington, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Washington in the U.S.
- WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after September 28, 2018 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit www.pandorasboxinc.com/pages/winner
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Pandora's Box, Inc.